The Top 10 Distinctions
between Entrepreneurs & Employees
10.Entrepreneurs educate themselves more than they entertain themselves.
Employees entertain themselves more than they educate themselves.
9. Entrepreneurs have an empowering perspective of failure.
Employees see failure as bad.
8. Entrepreneurs are solution finders.
Employees are problem solvers.
7. Entrepreneurs know a little about a lot.
Employees know a lot about a little.
6. Entrepreneurs give and receive praise and correction.
Employees don't praise and try to avoid correction.
5. Entrepreneurs say "The buck stops here."
Employees say "It's not my fault."
4.Entrpreneurs build wealth.
Employees make money.
3.Entrepreneurs fly with eagles.
Employees peck around with chickens.
2. Entrepreneurs look into the future.
Employees look into the past.
1. Entrepreneurs take risks because of faith.
Employees play it safe because of fear